Monday 5 December 2011

Amendments to Trailer

I had found from my audience feedback that my trailer was to be the section with the most amendments needed however they were not major amendments. From my research I had found that I needed to put in the green screen at the beginning with logos and credits at the end to make it more like a professional text and this is what I am going to do. However, I had also found that people thought I needed a lot more location shots so I will need to do some more recording in the time provided so these are all of the amendments needed as they had thought that the trailer had a decent storyline, and the music fitted well but it was also found that the music needs to blend in so that it all fits well with the narrative, and from previous research most people did not want a voice over to be used so I did not use this convention in my trailer.

The video below now shows the beginning of my new trailer in terms of logo's etc:

No comments:

Post a Comment