Friday 18 November 2011

Photoshoot Editing

I had chosen not to edit any of my pictures because I feel it would make it look a lot more natural and less perfect. I didn't think that there were edits needed because the pictures were already of a good quality and they fit well on the page and had the effects in which I had wanted them to have. The reasons in which I didn't want to edit the images were also shown in the contact sheet conclusions and looking at my products I do not regret these decisions. I wanted my products to be different to that of any other romantic comedy so I had decided to just have natural so that people could relate to them more, and feel as though they were normal people as well instead of made up actors. The only edits in which I had made was removing the background from the image themselves because this is the idea I had in mind all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment