Friday 18 November 2011

Video Update on Production


I had chosen to use the back to back image as it is a typical pose of the romantic comedy that is used in many professional texts as seen in my textual analysis research, but I then from my audience research had chose to change this a bit and adapt it to my own style so I had the couple awkwardly holding hands and looking at each other over the shoulder. I chose this mainly because it is the pose I concentrated on most so it came out as the best quality, and I just think it was perfect to show the distance 'two worlds' and the 'collision' of the two holding hands. However, when it came to the close up of the two kissing for the magazine cover this was chose mainly because it looked as if it was continuing down the line and it had also shown the genre more clearly than that of the poster. The close up was to make it more personal and to show that they can be related to by the audience and these are my reasons for chosing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment