Friday 7 October 2011

Photoshoot Plans

I have created two photoshoot plans in which show how I am going to position my models when I am doing the print products. I thought that these plans would work very well in what I am trying to do and I have explained my choices on the plans themselves. However, I am planning on the female model always being on the left hand side because it is then in the eyeline of the audience and this is effective because the genre is mainly aimed at females and it is more likely that they will be able to relate to this character the most.


This is the plan for my magazine and it shows that the key lighting will be coming from behind the characters themselves and I want to do this so that it will resemble professional texts I have looked at and it will be different, more original. I am planning on using a white background so that the focus is mainly on the image and nothing other than this, and will attract the correct audience straight away. I am planning on doing this shot within the studio and I think it would be more effective in terms of lighting and the comfort of the characters because it is less out in the open and the pose will be less pressured. I am planning on having a close-up shot of the characters going into a kiss to clearly connote the feelings and the genres themes, unlike the poster I am planning on doing.


This is the print plans for my poster and I am planning on having the female still on the left with the male on the right, but this time I want the characters to be back to back and holding hands secretly whilst the male looks over his shoulder and the female looks on. I wanted to do this to once again show the drama and complications instead of just the romance. I am planning on using two key lights one from the left and one from the right so that there are no shadows and it looks more professional and this time it will be a full body shot with the camera being directly opposite the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment