Friday 21 October 2011

21/10/11 Update

In terms of the genre that I am planning on doing I feel that my products will match the conventions of the romantic comedy genre because it uses two main characters in which are not the same, or even similar and have them fall in love by accident but having comical occurrences in-between them falling in love, there is always complications. However, I want to make my products more unique so they aren't just like other films that they have seen before- so that it is new and fresh. I want to have an impact with my products so that they are memorable so I am planning on using a realistic plot, and realistic issues so that it appeals to females yet I am planning on using a comical side strongly as well (like in John Tucker must die) because in my research I had found that this in particular appeals to men. I am planning on using a comical side in the trailer so that people will be excited to watching my film. I could refer to a wider campaign by referring to online materials such as using a website link at the bottom of the products, or on the trailer at some point. However, I still feel as though I am slightly behind so I am planning on doing more research and posts at home and posting everything by the time of Monday so I can soon start the production work. I have also got in touch with my actors so I can start the production process at anytime really so this should be easier for me but I think I need to evaluate things more and also go into more detail when providing these evaluations.

No comments:

Post a Comment