Wednesday 7 September 2011

7/9/11 Update

I am planning on doing a romantic comedy, or just a general genre in terms of the production package I have to make. In terms of this genre, if it is possible I am going to video record my friend playing guitar, or singing so that this could be the main song of my trailer. I feel that this would make my idea more original and may attract a wider audience but I can only use this idea if I get permission from her. Furthermore, I have asked her permission to see whether I could record her singing and the answer was yes, so I am planning on using this as a possibility. The reason I wanted to do this is so it sets a potential way of the two main characters falling in love after meeting. However, I am not making this the main theme of my trailer, because this would then not look as realistic as I could make it- so I am intending on just using a little clip at both the beginning and end. I have took this idea partly from each of the movies "A Cinderella Story" , "Coyote Ugly" and "Raise Your Voice" and adapted this to make my own overall possible plot. The plot in which I am planning on is having two people from two different worlds and having them fall in love, but it's a choice between their dreams and one another. I am creating weekly updates in which will discuss further development of my ideas, and how I am going to improve or manage my time in order to create my package well.

No comments:

Post a Comment